No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

is office 365 compatible with windows vista?

This question has suggested answer(s) This question has suggested answer(s)
I don't see in OS that is windows vista but I already registered. How will I go about it?
All Replies
  • Hi Ayette,

Which Office 365 subscription you’re using? Is the Office 2013 desktop client copy included in the subscription?

If so, currently the Office 2013 desktop client is not compatible with Windows Vista. To solve the issue, I suggest you update the OS to the latest one which is supported in Office 365 if you want to install the Office 2013 copy on your PC. The other features in Office 365 are still supported in Windows Vista. For more details, please refer to the links below:

Software requirements for Office 365 Small Business

Software requirements for Office 365 Enterprise and Office 365 Midsize Business

0 out of 2 people found this post helpful.

• Open with Explorer, a key feature of Office 365 Team Site library will not work with Vista!

• Hi mrshook,

As it's an aged thread, for efficient support, please post a new thread in our forum. Our engineer will support you there. Thanks.

Regards,
    Aaron Yuan

0 out of 1 people found this post helpful.