No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Mac Office 11 -- Prompts me that "trial has ended'

• 2 Followers
  • 1 Reply |
  • This post has 0 verified answers |
Not Answered This question is not answered

Just signed into beta.  Mac user, including Office 2011 currently installed on iMac.  When I go to open Word file from Office365, it declares that my trial software has expired, please buy or enter code.  I have installed and registered my Office 2011 when it first came out several months ago.   I reentered the code from the back of my DVD, which is a pain in the ass by the way, and it says it's invalid.   What's the problem here?  I'm using the registered software on my Mac no problem, why does Office365 not see that?

• Post Points: 20
All Replies
  • Hi Bob, licenses for Office are divided into two types: activated-license and subscription-license. Subscription, which is provided by Office 365, should be paid for each month for continued usage. However, activated-license could be paid once for continued usage.

Would you please check which license are you now used for Office 2011?

Regards,

Allan

• Top 500 Contributor
    • Post Points: 0
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)