No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

add outlook to office 365

This question is answered This question is answered
Hi

I moved my domain(prioleva.com) to office 365 and I created a user and can logg in and send mails.

When I replay the mail back to xxxx@prioleva.com the mail dosent reach the account.

That the first problem

the second is thaf outlook cant connect to the exchange server. ?
How can I connect outlook to office 365?

/H

Verified Answer
  • Hi Hammarstrom,

For your first question, I would like to confirm if you have add the name servers at your domain registrar. If you have edited the primary and secondary name servers to be ns1.bdm.microsoftonline.com and ns2.bdm.microsoftonline.com, respectively, and then save the new settings. You would have to wait for no more than 72 hours for the records you created to propagate through the DNS system.

You may refer to the link below about it:

onlinehelp.microsoft.com/.../gg549203.aspx

For your second question, to connect Outlook to your Office 365 email account, you could have a look at the link below for step by step information on how to add your Office 365 to Outlook.

Here is the link for you:

help.outlook.com/.../ms.exch.ecp.useoutlookanywhere.aspx

Thanks,
    Anna Guo

All Replies
  • If you just made the change try waiting a while. BTW if you put prioleva.com into a browser it does come and say it is hosted by one.com HP.

• Hi Hammarstrom,

For your first question, I would like to confirm if you have add the name servers at your domain registrar. If you have edited the primary and secondary name servers to be ns1.bdm.microsoftonline.com and ns2.bdm.microsoftonline.com, respectively, and then save the new settings. You would have to wait for no more than 72 hours for the records you created to propagate through the DNS system.

You may refer to the link below about it:

onlinehelp.microsoft.com/.../gg549203.aspx

For your second question, to connect Outlook to your Office 365 email account, you could have a look at the link below for step by step information on how to add your Office 365 to Outlook.

Here is the link for you:

help.outlook.com/.../ms.exch.ecp.useoutlookanywhere.aspx

Thanks,
    Anna Guo

• Hi Hammarstrom,

How are things going?

If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. It is always our pleasure to be of assistance.

Thanks,
    Anna Guo