No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

can't unistall office professional plus 365, can't install- totally useless

• 5 Followers
  • 9 Replies |
  • This post has 0 verified answers |
Not Answered This question is not answered

Hi, I've just spent 4 hours trying to install the trial of office 365. I wanted to install the microsoft office professional plus, and saw that I must do that first. I am on a vista 64 bit machine which is up to date with no anti virus on. The only versions of office I had were the trial versions (2007) came with this machine, and I was fine with those being uninstalled. 

My first error was after the professional plus said "extracting files". The installation just hung. I waited 45 minutes, then cancelled it. Even changed my printer microsoft document printer like I found online. Didn't help. So I went to add remove programs  and tried to uninstall the professional plus from there. I just get the error "the language does not match your machine" or something like that. I've tried MrFix it, but it's still in add remove programs.

This really shouldn't be this hard. At this point, I just want to get all this off my machine and cancel my trial. How do I get all of this off my machine?????

• Post Points: 35
All Replies
Page 1 of 1 (10 items)