No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Public websitr

This question is answered This question is answered

Why is my website www.wcgbeaumont.org disableg, I get the followinf mrssage when I try to log in to edit it

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The resource cannot be found.
Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.  Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.
Requested URL: /Pages/Forms/AllItems.aspx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.1

It worked fine when I accessed it yesterday. I thought this was supposed to be better than OLSB.

Email:<Removed by Moderator. Please to not include personal information in these forums.>

Ron Mullenix

Verified Answer
  • Hi Ron,

This is Tim with Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support.

Is Microsoft supposed to be hosting your domain and your public-facing website? I have done a look up on your domain and I can see that it is not pointed to Microsoft. Below are the name servers your domain is currently pointed to.

Name Server:DNS21.NAME-SERVICES.COM
    Name Server:DNS22.NAME-SERVICES.COM

If Microsoft is supposed to be hosting your domain and public-facing website you will need to change the name server records at your domain registrar. You will need to change the name servers to ns1.bdm.microsoftonline.com and ns2.bdm.microsoftonline.com. After the changes have been made and are propagated, you will need to change you website address in the Administration Portal.

I will continue to monitor this thread if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Tim Muth

Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support

All Replies
  • Hi Ron,

This is Tim with Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support.

Is Microsoft supposed to be hosting your domain and your public-facing website? I have done a look up on your domain and I can see that it is not pointed to Microsoft. Below are the name servers your domain is currently pointed to.

Name Server:DNS21.NAME-SERVICES.COM
    Name Server:DNS22.NAME-SERVICES.COM

If Microsoft is supposed to be hosting your domain and public-facing website you will need to change the name server records at your domain registrar. You will need to change the name servers to ns1.bdm.microsoftonline.com and ns2.bdm.microsoftonline.com. After the changes have been made and are propagated, you will need to change you website address in the Administration Portal.

I will continue to monitor this thread if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Tim Muth

Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support