No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Sharepoint Workplace will not load

This question is not answered This question is not answered
My Sharepoint Workplace will not load (never has since I started my subsciption to Office 365.  Immediately after  I attempt to open Sharepoint Workspace, a diologue box appears and says "Sharepoint Workspace has stopped working".  What should I do?
All Replies
  • Hello Senna0897,

This is Jason Burnside from Microsoft Office365 SharePoint Support.

Thanks for coming to the communities with your concerns about using SharePoint Workspace.

To repair Office so you may use SharePoint Workspace 2010, please follow these instructions:

1)      Click on the Start button

2)      Click Control Panel

3)      Click Programs and Features

4)      Right-click on Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 or the 2010 version that you have, click change

5)      Choose Repair, continue

Once the application is done repairing, you may try to use SharePoint Workspace 2010.

Please let me know if this resolves your issue.

I will continue to monitor this thread if you have any additional questions.

1 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

• Hello Senna0897,

Did you have any further questions?

I will continue to monitor this thread for further posts or questions.

1 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

• sharepoint workspace is not workign and stopping even microsft rubbish  

• every time when it is asking  saying micsoft sharepoint workspace stop

1. close application

2. check online solutiin

3. restart

Why those rubbish always any software from microsoft trouble trouble  nothing is working. Microsoft is useless we should through into garbage or dust bin.