No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

What programs are included with MS 365 E3 plan?

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Replies |
  • This post has 0 verified answers |
Not Answered This question is not answered
What programs are included with MS 365 E3 plan?
  • Post Points: 35
All Replies
  • You get all of Microsoft Office Professional on the desk top, all the Office 365 stuff, and all the web apps and online services, That is why for $20 a month I said in another post, I would just put everyone on it. To save $10 a month and have people who can't see or use parts of the set-up just does seem worth it to me.

Hope this helps

Robert

• Top 50 Contributor
    • Post Points: 0
  • The Office Professional Plus component includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, InfoPath, Sharepoint Workspace and (via separate download) the Lync Client.

The other components are Exchange Online, Sharepoint Online, Office Web Apps and Lync Online.

As Robert states it's great value, and definitely worth considering as your standard deployment, especially where you have a user base predominantly using older versions of Office.

See here for a comparison of P, E1 and E3 plans

Mike White

Cura365

• Not Ranked
  • so I dont have to download office at all?  thanks:)

• Not Ranked
  • When you sign up for the E3 plan, within your accounts admin portal you will find a link to download the Office Professional Plus software. Essentially, it's included in the plan, but you have to download and install the software. Unless you are talking about web apps, which work natively in a browser, with no download. Hope that makes sense!

Mike White

Cura365

• Not Ranked
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)