No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Outlook 2010 email in sent items but not in webmail sent items

This question is answered This question is answered

I am starting to have customers tell me they are not getting my emails.  I can see the email in Outlook's sent items but when I login to my Office 365 account I do not see them in those sent items.  If I send from webmail I see them in both sent items.

Any ideas what to do?

-henry

Verified Answer
  • Hi Henry,

Thanks for your post. Before any further, I'd like to understand the following question:

1, Which Office365 Plan you are using? Plan P or Plan E
    2, Have you receive any NDR report about the email can't be delivered?

Generally speaking, If the customer can't receive the emails from Office365, it could be your customer's mail server added your domain in the black-list.  

As for this case, If you are using Office365 Plan P, my suggestion is waiting couple hours more to see there is any NDR report or not.

If you are using Office365 Plan E, my suggestion is you can use FOPE to trace the SMTP session.

Thanks, Neo Zhu

All Replies
  • Hi Henry,

Thanks for your post. Before any further, I'd like to understand the following question:

1, Which Office365 Plan you are using? Plan P or Plan E
    2, Have you receive any NDR report about the email can't be delivered?

Generally speaking, If the customer can't receive the emails from Office365, it could be your customer's mail server added your domain in the black-list.  

As for this case, If you are using Office365 Plan P, my suggestion is waiting couple hours more to see there is any NDR report or not.

If you are using Office365 Plan E, my suggestion is you can use FOPE to trace the SMTP session.

Thanks, Neo Zhu

• Hi Henry,

How are you doing? I am just writing to see if there is any progress on this issue. I do not mean to push you. I just want to ensure that you do not encounter any problems during the troubleshooting. Thank you.

Neo Zhu