No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Sharepoint InfoPath Web Enabling Form Template Problem

• Would some please tell me how to publish an InfoPath 2007 form & template to Office 365 Sharepoint that is Web Browser enabled and accessible on your Desktop? 

I'm getting the following error messages. "This form template is not enabled for viewing in the browser"

Correlation ID: 37c855f1-75d8-4f6a-9943-0631c0228b3c

This form cannot be opened because it requires it requires the domain permission level and it currently has restricted permission. To fix this problem open the form from the location it was published to.

TIA,

Ted 

0 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

• Hello Ted,

That may be due to the way that you're designing and publishing that template.  Can you tell me exactly how you're publishing it to SharePoint Online?

• When publishing the form the SharePoint Form Library you can select a checkbox in the form Publishing Wizard to "Enable this form to be filled out using a browser.

Also in the Form Library List Settings. Under Advanced Settings you can set the defaults action to be "Open in the browser"

With both these settings set you should be go to go.

0 out of 1 people found this post helpful.