Sign up for Office 365
Learn more about Office 365
Im working on report that contains subreports and when i tried to
Sync my Access DB to my Sharepoint site (already containing DB), i got
After this, i tried to reopen Access, but some objects with the extention " _conflict "are added to my DB.
i deleted those objects from my DB (with ACCESS), but they are not removed from the site.
Theres a table called "Move to Sharepoint Site Issues" that contains the following issue (7 issues):
Issue: "Could not retrieve this object from the server. The Microsoft
Access database engine could not find the object 'Divisions
subreport_Conflict'. Make sure the object exists and that you spell its
name and the path name correctly. If 'Divisions subreport_Conflict'
is not a local object, check your network connection or contact the
Plz i really need your help to fix this issue.
Thanks for the feedback.