No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Do I need an Office Professional Plus Subscription?

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Replies |
  • This post has 0 verified answers |
Answered (Not Verified) This question has suggested answer(s)

Hi Folks,

I already own licences for MS Office 2010. Do I really need to subscribe to Office Pro Plus to get the sharepoint integration? Another £10 per user per month seems a lot when I already have office 2010 licences prior to signing up to O365.

Is there a seperate office plug-in that will provide the integration with the licences I already have? I hope so....

Thanks,

Jeff

• Post Points: 35
All Replies
  • Jeff,

No, you do not need it if you already have Office 2010. About the only thing you may be missing is the Sharepoint Workspace, which you can live with-out.

Hope this helps

Robert

• Top 50 Contributor
    • Post Points: 0
    Suggested by
  • Hi Jeffers,

There is a wizard you can run to integrate your office suite with online services (exchange for outlook,and sharepoint for word,excel etc.) I do nto know too much about it,but please lodge a service reuqest with technical support should you need assitance.

As Robert stated,Office pro plus is not a requirement once you have office 2007 or higher installed.

Kind regards,

Seán O'Sullivan

• Top 500 Contributor
    • Post Points: 0
    Suggested by
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)