No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Lync Online with Mitel 3300

• 2 Followers
  • 7 Replies |
  • This post has 0 verified answers |
Answered (Not Verified) This question has suggested answer(s)

Hello friends,

I have a client who uses Mitel 3300 ICP and Mitel Your Assistant 4.0 for Presence and IM.

I see that Mitel 3300 is supported by Lync.

Anyone can direct me to the right direction for Configuring Mitel 3300 ICP and Lync Online and getting rid of YA 4.0?

Thank You.

Ranjodh

• Post Points: 20
All Replies
  • Hello Ranjodh Deol,

I will try looking into the issue for you, but please know that being a 3rd party tool, we may not be able to provide many steps with regards to how to setup the Mitel product(s) with Lync Online. It may be best to search through the Community forum or Bing.com for possible online solutions.

- Albert Hood

Lync Support

----------------------

Lync Online Support

Frontline Agent

----------------------

• Top 200 Contributor
    • Post Points: 0
    Suggested by
  • Ranjodh Deol,

We do not have any additional updatesd to provide to you at this time. Did you have a chance to look for additional steps within the web or the community?

- Albert

----------------------

Lync Online Support

Frontline Agent

----------------------

• Top 200 Contributor
  • hello Albert,

No i had no luck.

I have talked to Mitel and they asked to contact Microsoft Office 365 support,

thx

RD

• Not Ranked
  • Ranjodh,

At this time, we do not have any updates regarding setting up that 3rd party software with Microsoft Lync.  You may want to try reviewing the following links for help with setup or suggestions.

technet.microsoft.com/.../gg413092.aspx

technet.microsoft.com/.../cc750824.aspx

- Albert

----------------------

Lync Online Support

Frontline Agent

----------------------

• Top 200 Contributor
  • Hello Ranjodh,

Even though I do not have any additional suggestions for you at the moment, were the additional links I provided in my above response useful in resolving your issue?

- Albert

----------------------

Lync Online Support

Frontline Agent

----------------------

• Top 200 Contributor
  • Hi Albert,

Looks like the integration i am looking for cant be done with Lync Online. Its only possible for Lync Server Onsite.

thx

Ranjodh

• Not Ranked
  • Hello Ranjodh,

I did try looking for details on that application to use with Lycn Online, but could only locate references to Lync Server which I do not provide support for.  I am glad you have confirmed the same, and would recommend you review sites like TechNet.Microsoft.com for any assistance.

- Albert

----------------------

Lync Online Support

Frontline Agent

----------------------

• Top 200 Contributor
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)