No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Download file of Lync is incomplete and use of the MSDN version

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Replies |
  • This post has 1 verified answer |
Answered (Verified) This question is answered

Hi there,

firstly thanks for the invite for the Office365 Beta :-)

I am new and therefore playing a litte bit with Office365; great. I tried to download Lnyc from the link from the start page on Office365, but the download does not complete; meaning the file I get differs in size when I download it more times. So, I think it's a bandwith or server response problem.

I got Lync from my MSDN Account, the version from there asked me after the installation to install a supplementary online service from MS. This work fine and I can login. However Lync tells me that an update is avalaible and when I try to get it, I am redirected to the download site for Lync on Office365. My question is, can someone give a tip what to do?

Thanks in advance & regards :-)

• Post Points: 20
Verified Answer
  • Hello,

I've verified the problem with the download -- it's probably related to the demand the download servers are getting with all the updates -- and we're currently looking into getting this resolved as soon as we can.

Thanks,

Chase

Thank you,
    Chase Dahl
    O365 Forum Moderator
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Male
    • Post Points: 0
All Replies
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)