No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Expire my trial Lync

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Replies |
  • This post has 1 verified answer |
Answered (Verified) This question is answered

Hello,  I'm using the lync by office 365 but my license going to expire in 8 days.

I'm doing test for a costumer so we has spread all account to users but we couldn't finish all test yet.

there is any way to renovation my trial for more 30 Days ? I don't want create a new account to use office 365 even as I wish use only Lync currently.

my domain is becomex.onmicrosoft.com

• Post Points: 35
Verified Answer
  • Hi maiconp,

According to your reply, I know that you license will be expire in 8 days, and you can’t finish your test. You want to renovate your trial for more than 30 days.
    After your first 30 days license expires,  users in Office 365 will be in grace period. The grace period is 30 days, and you can continue using office 365 for another 30 days with full function. After second 30 days later, your office 365 account will enter in reduce function mode. If the reduce function mode ends and there is no license for the user, it would be disabled and user’s data in Office 365 would not be possible to restore.
    So, please finish your test before the second 30 days.

Thanks,
    Robert Li

• Top 150 Contributor
    • Post Points: 0
All Replies
  • Hi maiconp,

According to your reply, I know that you license will be expire in 8 days, and you can’t finish your test. You want to renovate your trial for more than 30 days.
    After your first 30 days license expires,  users in Office 365 will be in grace period. The grace period is 30 days, and you can continue using office 365 for another 30 days with full function. After second 30 days later, your office 365 account will enter in reduce function mode. If the reduce function mode ends and there is no license for the user, it would be disabled and user’s data in Office 365 would not be possible to restore.
    So, please finish your test before the second 30 days.

Thanks,
    Robert Li

• Top 150 Contributor
  • Hi maiconp,

I want to check if your issue has been resolved.
    If you need further assistance, please feel free to reply to me.

Thanks,
    Robert Li

• Top 150 Contributor
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)