No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

How can to scheduled a meeting?

This question is answered This question is answered

Hi Guys, i am needing to schedule an audio & video meeting using outlook calendar from my online services account. how can i do? yesterday i did the installation of the live meeting add-in for outlook 2010 but this add-in is asking for a url to connect it but i don't know how can to configure that.

somebody knows how can to schedule a meeting using my outlook profile of the online services account?

thanks in advanced...

Andres Rojas

Verified Answer
All Replies
  • Hello

You don't need the Live Meeting add in

The only thing need is the Lync client installed

Then from Outlook, choose New Items\Online Meeting

• Hi Andres,

This Live Meeting Service feature is not available for Office 365 account in Outlook 2010. This feature has already changed to schedule an Audio & Video meeting via Lync client.

You may refer to the link below about how to Schedule and join an online meeting:

office.microsoft.com/.../work-smart-schedule-and-join-an-online-meeting-HA101871367.aspx

Thanks,
    Anna Guo

• Hi Andres,

Just checking in to see whether the information was helpful. Please let us know whether you would like additional assistance.

Thanks,

Anna Guo

• Hey Anna, thank you very much for help.. It's working fine in this momment.