No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Syncing Android Phone with Outlook

This question is answered This question is answered
We just migrated to Office 365. We have everything working for the most part. I've got a couple android phones that we have set up as well with activesync. So far though the phones only sync to Outlook online and not our laptops. Is there a setting that we are missing somewhere?
Verified Answer
  • Hi john,

Has this issue been resolved?
    Please let me know if you need further help.

Thanks,
    Archana
All Replies
  • Hi John,

I would like to clarify the following details to further narrow down the problem:

1. Check if you can synchronize any calendar options (like meetings and appointment) in Outlook Web App and Outlook on your laptop.

2. Check if you have more than one account in your Outlook.

Based on my knowledge, once you add your Exchange Online account to your device (ActiveSync) and Outlook Desktop client, your email should synchronize between Exchange Online and your mobile device / Outlook client.

In your situation, you may have added multiple accounts in your Outlook client and performed actions on the alternative account, this caused synchronization problem to Exchange Online (and your device).

Thanks,
    Archana

1 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

• Hi john,

Has this issue been resolved?
    Please let me know if you need further help.

Thanks,
    Archana

• Yes. I had to reinstall and restart the computer but everything is fine now. Phone, laptop & web are all in sync. Thank you.