No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Add domain to safe sender list

This question has suggested answer(s) This question has suggested answer(s)

We are having issues receiving emails from info@e-destinaccess.com that are sent to wendy@sterlingrosetrans.com Several emails have been sent but nothing arrives in the inbox of wendy@sterlingrosetrans.com from info@e-destinaccess.com. We even added the domain e-destinaccess.com to Outlooks safe list and still did not arrive. We can receive email form other emails address like Karen@e-destinaccess.com and Stephen@e-destinaccess.com but not info@e-destinaccess.com. An email was sent 10-12-2012 at 10:20AM PST. Please assist.

All Replies
  • Hi Steve,

I understand that you encounter the issue that you cannot receive emails from a specific email address.
    Based on the current situation, I would like to collect some detailed information about the issue.
    1. Can other users in the same Office 365 tenant receive the emails from info@e-destinaccess.com?
    2. Have you checked the emails in Junk E-Mail folder at Outlook Web App?
    3. Has the sender (here is info@e-destinaccess.com) received any Non-Delivery Report (NDR)? If so, please provide the detailed entire NDR.

Based on the current situation, you may let the sender (here is info@e-destinaccess.com) send a plain email that only includes a few of texts to narrow down the root cause of the issue.

Thanks,
    Claud

• Claud, I actually just spent quite a while on the phone with a Microsoft technician as well as a tech at the senders location. After tracing a number of items, it appears that the issue rests with the sender. They have traced a message between servers on their end, but for some reason, it is never being sent. They will continue to check on their end, but it sounds like it's not our issue. Thanks for the follow up.

Steve

• Claud, update from the sender. Please see below.

Hello Steve,

Quick update. I found this message:

Service unavailable; Client host [216.117.193.64] blocked using Blocklist 1, mail from IP banned; To request removal from this list please forward this message to delist@messaging.microsoft.com and include your ip address 216.117.193.64 . 0 0 248 0 109 SMTP - - - -

I have already emailed delist@messaging.microsoft.com to remove us from the banned list but they responded saying it might take 24 hours to take effect.

Can you see if your Support person can check to see if we are being banned on their list as well? They need to approve the IP Address 216.117.193.64

I also still working with our network infrastructure team to be sure nothing else is causing the problem.

• Hi Steve,

Thanks for your reply.
    Currently we may not check if the IP address has been removed from black list. So could you please wait several hours to see if it works? If the issue persists, could you please confirm if other users in the same Office 365 tenant can receive the emails from info@e-destinaccess.com?

Thanks,
    Johnny Zhang

• Hi Steve,

How are things going? Do you have any updates about the issue?

Thanks,
    Johnny Zhang

• Item has been delisted and all seems to be working well. Thanks for your follow up.