No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Outlook - iPhone Calendar Sync

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Replies |
  • This post has 0 verified answers |
Answered (Not Verified) This question has suggested answer(s)

I'm running latest Outlook for Mac.  I have calendar items.  Just migrated to MS Online Exchange Server hoping to see all my calender entries.  Why do I only see the new ones that I create in Outlook not the ones already set.  My iPhone 4S sees the new entries I create in Outlook but I can't create an entry in iPhone and have it sync.

thoughts?

Thanks!!

• Post Points: 20
All Replies
  • Hi Rheacom,
    Based on the description , you created same account on  Mac and Iphone 4s .I think  you encountered  two problems,
    1.After migration to MS online Exchange, you can’t see previous calendar item and only can see new ones in Mac outlook.
    2.Your Iphone 4s can only see new calendar item ,but can’t create new entry and can’t synchronize with exchange online.
    In order to troubleshoot your issue, please provide information below:
    1.login OWA(outlook web app), check if the old calendar items still exist or not?
    2.how did you migrate? (use cutover Exchange migration, staged Exchange migration, IMAP or PST file )
    Thanks
    Jacky Ding
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Post Points: 0
    Suggested by
  • Hi Rheacom,

how about current situation?

Best Regards,

Jacky Ding

• Top 150 Contributor
    • Post Points: 0
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)