No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

How do I access shared calendar in Ical?

• 3 Followers
  • 4 Replies |
  • This post has 0 verified answers |
Answered (Not Verified) This question has suggested answer(s)

Hi,

I had shared my calendar and now I want to share the same with my boss, I have added his name in share permission. He is using Mac, so How do I shared my calendar in his Ical.?

Also if I sent him the invitation request the attachment looks like XML in Mac mail.

Pl share the simple steps to do the same.

Regards

Pravin

• Post Points: 20
All Replies
  • Hi Pravin,

Thank you for your post here.

The first time you want to view a shared calendar using iCal, you will need to open it using the following steps:

1. Go to iCal > Preferences.

2. Click Accounts

3. Click the Delegation tab

4. Click + to add the calendar for which you are a delegate

5. Type the name of the person whose calendar you want to open.  As you type, possible matches will appear, select the correct one from the list

6. Check the Show box in front of the name of the person whose calendar you want to open

The calendar you chose opens. Items from the calendar you opened will appear in a different color from items on your own calendar.

Thanks,

Keats Ge

• Top 50 Contributor
    • Post Points: 0
    Suggested by
  • Hi Pravin,

What are the things going?Does the information helpful?

Thanks,

Keats Ge

• Top 50 Contributor
  • I got to the Delegation tab, your step 5 doesn't work for me. no match appear and hence can't add any users. I'm on Mac OS 10.7.5 and iCal is 5.0.3.

• Not Ranked
  • Hi Jenson,

If the information didn't answer your question,I suggest that you can post a new thread about your situation.This is so your question will be answered quickly.

Thanks,

Keats Ge

• Top 50 Contributor
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)