No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Unable to receive email

• 3 Followers
  • 4 Replies |
  • This post has 0 verified answers |
Answered (Not Verified) This question has suggested answer(s)
I can send email but have not been able to receive email from some time now.  I have no idea how to trouble shoot this
  • Post Points: 35
All Replies
  • CB,

We could use a little more details here.  Did you ever receive messages on that address? When was the last time? Did you change anything after that? Can you send a message to yourself from that account and receive it? What is your domain name?

Sorry, BuildItOn365 website has expired. Links to and instructions - no longer exist.

• Top 75 Contributor
    • Male
    • Post Points: 0
  • Sorry, yes we were able to send and receive without issue up until late last week, we have made no changes, we have sent emails to addresses at 'ourdomain.com' as well as ourdomain.onmicrosoft.com none of which have been received.  We are able to send emails without issue.

• Not Ranked
  • Hi ChadBuchen,

From your description, I see that the internal users in your organization can send and receive email from each other, but you can receive email from outside. Is that right?
    I'd like to confirm that whether others in your orgnization have the same issue?

Could you have a test to send email from outside,like hotmail, and check that if you receive any Non Delivery Report (NDR). If so, to request the NDR information,I've sent you a private message

Private message  
      1. Please go to "Your details" section on the right side of the community site.
      2. Click Private messages.
      3. Click the subject title of the response to read the message. 

@WebBuilder, thanks for your information.

Thanks,
    Aaron Yuan
    • Top 25 Contributor
  • Hi ChadBuchen,

How are things going now?
    If you need more assistant, please feel free to let me know.

Thanks,
    Aaron Yuan

• Top 25 Contributor
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)