No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

emails are being duplicated .

• 1 Follower
  • 2 Replies |
  • This post has 1 verified answer |
Answered (Verified) This question is answered

emails are getting duplicated in to my personal email.

i have remove & readded both of my accounts from mobile & laptop but still it is duplicating.

It gets duplicated within  outlook and EarthLink account which reside on my phone and laptop .

please tell me how can i fix it.

thankyou

• Post Points: 35
Verified Answer
  • Hi NATASHA,

Thanks for posting here.
    I understand that duplicate emails are delivered to your mailbox inbox folder and you have tried to remove the specific account and re-add it both in desktop Outlook client and mobile device. Is it right?

If my understanding is true, based on the current situation, would you please check if an forwarding rule has been applied to your mailbox or connect an external account to your Exchange Online account?

In general, if you configure a connected account and forward emails from the Exchange Online account to the connected account, emails will be duplicated in your mailbox.

If this does not help, is there any other person experiencing a similar issue in your organization?

Thanks,
    Grace Shi

• Top 50 Contributor
    • Post Points: 0
All Replies
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)