No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

HELP, emails from website NOT working!!!

This question is answered This question is answered
HELP!!!  I have tried 3 times sending myself an email from my website www.DandridgeStorage.com on the contact us page and it never comes to me.  I had a customer tell me they sent me an email yesterday and never received it either.  I need help fixing this problem!!!  Megan
Verified Answer
  • Hi Megan,

This is Justin with Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support.  Thanks for posting your question.

It would appear that when customers use custom domains sometimes the email does not reach the recipient.  This could be for a variety of reasons such as something at the registrar, spam or threat removal at the email provider level, junk or various other filters that are set up, and other factors.  Does this happen when another email is used as mch mentioned?  Please let us know.

Thanks,

Justin Ronan
    Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support

All Replies
  • Some email addresses just don't work and support has told me there's no "timeline for a fix". Meanwhile use a gmail address (which should work) and forward from it.
  • Hi Megan,

This is Justin with Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support.  Thanks for posting your question.

It would appear that when customers use custom domains sometimes the email does not reach the recipient.  This could be for a variety of reasons such as something at the registrar, spam or threat removal at the email provider level, junk or various other filters that are set up, and other factors.  Does this happen when another email is used as mch mentioned?  Please let us know.

Thanks,

Justin Ronan
    Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support

• It doesn't work for me with isp based email addresses either. Since they work fine in contact forms on other hosts, I don't think it's anything to do with the provider and support has told me it's likely something in the code 365 generates to send mail. 
  • Thx