No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

How do I sync calendar's

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Replies |
  • This post has 1 verified answer |
Answered (Verified) This question is answered
I have published my calendar to a co worker.  When I make changes on my client side they are not appearing on the recipient side.  What I am trying to accomplish is for my co-workers to see my calendar, add, edit, in real-time.
  • Post Points: 20
Verified Answer
  • Hi SethosTBG,

How did you publish your calendar to others?

In general, after we publish our calendars to Internet, other users  can access our published calendar information with the published link from a web browser.

Base on the current situation, I would like to suggest you try to stop this publishing and re-publish your calendar to others with the step-by-step instruction suggested here. In addition, please make sure the recipient can access Internet.

However, the recipient only have the view permission to the published calendar. So, if you want to the recipient can edit your calendar, you need to share your calendar. For more detailed information, please refer the link below:

http://help.outlook.com/en-us/140/ms.exch.owap.sharing.aspx

Thanks,

Jolin Qiao

• Top 75 Contributor
    • Post Points: 0
All Replies
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)