No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Complete Cutover Migration

• 1 Follower
  • 2 Replies |
  • This post has 1 verified answer |
Answered (Verified) This question is answered
Hi,
I have tried to "Complete Migration" for a Cutover Migration.  I seelcted to "ignore errors" and clicked ok, the window showed as "saving" and then it closed.  However, I don't see anything different in the E-mail migration window?  I still see the 7th batch as before, and that status still shows as completed as before??
I assume that there is something wrong at this point, and would like to just complete this migration, I just need the sync to stop at this point, and have the migration removed, I have all mailboxes working in Office365.
Thank you
  • Post Points: 5
Verified Answer
All Replies
  • Hi, just received the "email of of completion" from the "complete migration" process.  It gave statistics report and error report.  I still see the 7th batch in the migration screen, and the statistics like number of mailboxes etc, has changed from like 150 to 67.  I tried to complete migration again in the top right hand corner, but said it could not complete in current state.

Any thoughts on how to eliminate this migration???

thanks

• Top 500 Contributor
    • Post Points: 0
  • Ok, looks like the migration has now dissapeared, so looks like this did finish after I checked back in a few hours.

Thanks.

• Top 500 Contributor
    • Post Points: 0
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)