No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Unable to print emails through web access.

This question is answered This question is answered

I have a co-worker using the webmail (portal.microsoftonline.com) to retrieve emails. It works wonderfully under chrome 19.0.1084.52m, with a few exceptions.

When you double click on an email the new windows says the page does not exist and there is a image place-holder where an image has failed to load.

There is no print button on the email preview so we can only use Chrome's native print function which prints off the left side of the screen only, which isn't the email, but the inbox list.

I can't use Internet Explorer to view the portal as our ERP system renders the browser useless unless I uninstall it, which is a nightmare since XP SP3 has to be uninstalled to be able to uninstall IE8. Chrome is an easy substitute and Office 365 informs us that it was compatible with Chrome.

Can anyone help us? 

Many thanks.

Verified Answer
  • Hi MattWBH,

Thanks for your post. Based on my experience, the version of chrome cause some feature of Exchange online OWA temporary down.If you have any questions or have additional information to add to your previous suggestion, I would suggest you submitting a feedback at mymfe.microsoft.com/.../Feedback.aspx

As for this case, my suggestion is you can use other web browser like IE, firefox or down-grate the Chrome version

Thanks, Neo Zhu

All Replies
  • Hi MattWBH,

Thanks for your post. Based on my experience, the version of chrome cause some feature of Exchange online OWA temporary down.If you have any questions or have additional information to add to your previous suggestion, I would suggest you submitting a feedback at mymfe.microsoft.com/.../Feedback.aspx

As for this case, my suggestion is you can use other web browser like IE, firefox or down-grate the Chrome version

Thanks, Neo Zhu

• Hi MattWBH,

How are you doing? I am just writing to see if there is any progress on this issue. I do not mean to push you. I just want to ensure that you do not encounter any problems during the troubleshooting. Thank you.

Neo Zhu