No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Change Organizer Info on meetings in calendar

This question is answered This question is answered

Hi Everyone,

Could someone please let me if it's possible to change the organizer of a meeting using the PowerShell? If so, could you let me know how please, I'm a little lost.

Thanks millions in advance.

BigMik

1 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

Verified Answer
  • Hi BigMik,

I understand you prefer to change the organizer of a meeting.

Generally, in terms of your situation, it’s recommended to delete the original meeting as the organizer and create a new one with the correct organizer. In addition, as far as I know, it’s not possible to change the organizer by using PowerShell.

For more information, you can refer to the following articles:
    Reference to Available PowerShell Cmdlets in Exchange Online
    Cancel a Meeting

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to post back.

Thanks,
    Evan Zhang

2 out of 2 people found this post helpful.

All Replies
  • Hi BigMik,

I understand you prefer to change the organizer of a meeting.

Generally, in terms of your situation, it’s recommended to delete the original meeting as the organizer and create a new one with the correct organizer. In addition, as far as I know, it’s not possible to change the organizer by using PowerShell.

For more information, you can refer to the following articles:
    Reference to Available PowerShell Cmdlets in Exchange Online
    Cancel a Meeting

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to post back.

Thanks,
    Evan Zhang

2 out of 2 people found this post helpful.

• Hi BigMik,

I'm writing to follow up my previous reply. Did my above information help you or do you need any further assistance?

Best Regards,

Evan Zhang

• Hi Evan,

Sorry for the delay in response. Thank for your help, it's much appreciated.

Kind regards,

BigMik

• Hi BigMik,

It's my pleasure to be of assistance. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,

Evan Zhang