No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Sync with Android calendar

• 2 Followers
  • 3 Replies |
  • This post has 1 verified answer |
Answered (Verified) This question is answered

I'm new to Android (on a Samsung S) and I've got emails and contacts syncing fine but the calendar on my phone stays completely empty. 

I found some posts that suggest Android doesn't want to sync to an exchange calendar and I might need to buy an App (Touchdown?) or sync my desktop to Google calendar as a workaround.

But the Office 365 doesn't say there's anything different about syncing calendar. 

Any suggestions or useful links? Will I be able to sync tasks as well? 

Thanks, David

• Post Points: 20
Verified Answer
  • Hi David,

Thanks for posting here.
    In general, emails, calendar and contact information can be synced from Exchange server to mobile device if you have set up Exchange e-mail account on your mobile phone.
    Based on the current situation that the calendar information can’t sync as expected, would you please re-set up Exchange e-mail account on Android which described in here, and then check if the issue persists?

If this does not help, please refer to the article below and see if I have addressed the issue.
    An Exchange Online mailbox calendar is not synchronized when you use an ActiveSync-based mobile device
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2293282

Thanks,
    Grace Shi

• Top 50 Contributor
    • Post Points: 0
All Replies
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)