No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Email not working in Exchange Online following the transition from OLSB

This question is not answered This question is not answered
Following the transition from OLSB, I do not receive any emails to my custom domain address within Exchange Online. I believe that I have correctly performed all the necessary steps in the transition. The domain was cancelled in OLSB four days ago (Monday, 30/04/12). Please note that I am able to send emails from the user account in question. I'd be very grateful for help and advise.
All Replies
  • Hi GerhardP,

To further troubleshooting the issue, I would like to collect the domain information. I have sent you a private message on this. It was responded in a private message with a subject of "Information Request".

Please go to the Your details section on the right side of the community site.

Click Private messages.

Click the subject title of the response to read the message.

You can reply by using the form in that display to provide the information requested.

Thanks,

Ray Yang

• Hi GerhardP,

How are things going?

If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. It is always our pleasure to be of assistance.

Thanks,

Ray Yang