No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Cannot activate Microsoft Outlook Connector

• 1 Follower
  • 3 Replies |
  • This post has 1 verified answer |
Answered (Verified) This question is answered

I am following the transition self-help guide to transistion to 365. I know a little about techy things but follow instructions well.  I have an e-mail addresss on Outlook with the @studio74.onmicrosoft.com address and I am trying to move my e-mail @studio-74.org from OLSB.  The instructions say to download Microsoft Office Outlook Connector to compete the move, but it will not open. The error message says I need MIcrosoft Office 2003, 2007 or 2010

I have 2007 and 2010 both on my computer, I read somewhere in my attempts to follow the instructions and figure this out that both cannot operate on the same computer and I figure this is my problem.  I do not know what to do.  I don't want to uninstall 2007 incase I do not continue with the 365 trial, because I will then loose 2010 and will then not have 2007.

I am ready to move the website and my domain, but evetything I am reading says to move the email first.   Help...

Diane

D. Mendes
  • Post Points: 35
Verified Answer
All Replies
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)