No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Signature Line

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Replies |
  • This post has 0 verified answers |
Answered (Not Verified) This question has suggested answer(s)
How can I add a .gif logo to my signature line. Thanks, John Maxcey
  • Post Points: 20
All Replies
  • Hi John,

Where would you like to add the .gif log as signature, Outlook client or OWA (Outlook Web App)?

If you’d like to add the .gif log at Outlook client, please do this by referring to Create and add an email message signature.

If you’d like to add the .gif log at OWA (Outlook Web App), currently, OWA  doesn’t support using photo as signature. But here is a possible workaround:
    1. Upload the logo to a public access url.
    2. In Outlook 2010, compose a new email and mark sure the Format Text is HTML. Click Insert>Picture, paste the URL of the logo in the File name tab and click Insert. Please send the email to the Office 365 email address.
    3. In Outlook Web App, double click the email, right click the logo and click Copy. Click Options>See All Options>Settings. In the E-Mail Signature edit box, press Ctrl+V to paste the logo. Mark the Automatically include my signature on messages I send option. Make sure HTML is select behind Compose message in this format. Click Save.
    4. Try to send an email to check the result.

For more information about signature in OWA, please refer to:
    Add a Signature  http://help.outlook.com/en-us/140/bb899592.aspx?sl=1

If anything is unclear, please feel free to let me know.

Thanks,
    Evan Zhang

• Top 10 Contributor
    • Post Points: 0
    Suggested by
  • Hi John,

How are things going on your side? Did my above information help you?

Thanks,

Evan Zhang

• Top 10 Contributor
    • Post Points: 0
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)