having problems getting outlook 365 to work

This question has suggested answer(s) This question has suggested answer(s)

Anyone having problems getting outlook 365 to come up.  I can sign into my account using portal.microsoftonline.com but when I click on outlook, it eventually comes up after a long time with:

X-FEServer: CO2PR05CA034
Date: 6/24/2014 1:43:14 PM

5 out of 5 people found this post helpful.

All Replies
  • Yes, we have been down with out Outlook 365 access for over an hour now. Too bad their status says no issues. Can anyone provide any information on this?

2 out of 2 people found this post helpful.

• *our

• From the admin status page:

Current Status: Engineers have identified an issue in which a portion of capacity that facilitates connectivity to Exchange Online services has entered into a degraded state.

Customer Impact: Affected customers may experience an issue when trying to access some Exchange Online services.

Incident Start Time: Tuesday, June 24, 2014, at 1:11 PM UTC

Next Update: Tuesday, June 24, 2014, at 2:45 PM UTC

3 out of 3 people found this post helpful.

• After yesterday, you would think MS would do a thorough check on all services. We are currently unable to send or receive email from Office 365, this is completely unacceptable!

4 out of 4 people found this post helpful.

• Cannot send/receive emails in Office 365.   10:45am.  ET

• Frustrating that Service Health says No issues...

1 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

• I've had one email come in the past hour to my Outlook online portal, but nothing to Outlook. Outlook is now stuck in the "Trying to connect to Microsoft Exchange" Going on an hour now Microsoft, what's the deal here?!

• Been down for us the past 2 hours in Austin, Texas area. Outlook 2013 - desktop version will not open...stuck at "Loading Profile".

Also, outlook web app will not open.

Service health recently suggested that exchange problem was a "false positive". However, still not working for us.

• Down in Maryland. Web app won't open. Desktop will open, appears all is well, says box is updated, but not actually receiving any mail. Recipients are not receiving mail.

• Check incident EX7211

Current Status: Engineers have identified an issue in which a portion of capacity that facilitates connectivity to Exchange Online services has entered into a degraded state.

Customer Impact: Affected customers may experience an issue when trying to access some Exchange Online services.

Next Update: Tuesday, June 24, 2014, at 2:45 PM UTC

0 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

• Hi All,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Currently, we have received reports that the Exchange Online service failed to be accessed by some customers.

But we don’t have enough information up to now. For further investigation, I’ll sent PMs to you to collect some information.

Here are the steps to read and reply to the PM:
    1. Go to the Your details section on the right side of the community site.
    2. Click Private messages.
    3. Click the subject title of the response to read the message.
    4. You can reply by using the form in this display.
    5. Click Submit Reply.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

David

1 out of 14 people found this post helpful.

• Been down in Boulder, CO since 6:00 AM MDT.  Portal said "Incident EX7214" for a few mins, then went back to 'No Issues'.  :(

• David, I'm sorry but if you don't have enough information about your own outage, that is also unacceptable. I've been on hold for 35+ minutes now due to "high call volume" there is obviously an issue with service. 365 has been a great service for us up until yesterday and today and the incident with Lync and now Exchange are thoroughly disappointing.

4 out of 4 people found this post helpful.

• Outlook 2010 & 2013 on desktop - All we are receiving is "trying to connect to server."  A connection never happens.  Tried since 7:30AM MST (Lakewood, CO).  Tried logging into portal, but continues to fail.

• Current EX7211 Status:

Current Status: Microsoft has identified an issue in which a portion of capacity responsible for facilitating connectivity to the Exchange Online service has entered into a degraded state. Engineers are actively working on a solution to remediate impact.

Customer Impact: Affected customers are unable to access the Exchange Online service.

Next Update: Tuesday, June 24, 2014, at 4:00 PM UTC

1|2|3|4|5|»