No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Google calendar to O365

• 3 Followers
  • 2 Replies |
  • This post has 0 verified answers |
Not Answered This question is not answered

Is there a way to copy my Google Apps calendar into my O365 site?

• Post Points: 20
All Replies
  • Hi SDMCo,

This is Jonis from Microsoft Online SharePoint Support.

I have a method that should work to import the calendar into Office 365, but it requires that the client computer have Outlook installed.  The first step of the process is to export your external calendar as a (.zip) file.  If you open the exported (.zip) file you will see that is contains at least one (.ics) file.  The (.ics) file is what you are going to import into Outlook.

To import your exported external calendar into Outlook:

1. Open Outlook and select your calendar
    2. From the ribbon select File -> Open -> Open Calendar
    3. Select the exported external calendar (.ics) file and select OK

The following community post covers how to import your calendar to Office 365:

http://community.office365.com/en-us/f/146/t/3787.aspx

I will continue to monitor this thread for any additional posts or questions.

Jonis Estrem

Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support

• Top 75 Contributor
    • Post Points: 0
  • I am also trying to import calendars for our companys migration to Office365 from another system, not Outlook.  I can only export the calendars to a single *.ics file for each calendar.  I can not publish them to a website, or import them to an Outlook desktop client.  I simply have one export file for each persons calendar that I need to import to Office365, OWA.  Can you provide guidance on how to do this?

I wa able to migrate all of our emails and maintain directory structures and time stamps and import contacts without a hitch.  My final migration step, which I thought would be easy, is proving to be the most challenging.

Thank you in advance for your help!!!

Daryl

• Not Ranked
    • Post Points: 0
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)