No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Email recall

This question is answered This question is answered

If i send an email and then recall, how do i know that; 1 it was not read and 2 it has been recalled?

Nigel

Verified Answer
  • Hi Nigel,

If the email has been read, then the email recall will fail for sure.

When you trigger a recall, there is a choice called Tell me if recall succeeds or fails for each recipient, check the box (default setting), you will be noticed if the recall is success. If you get no result of the recall for a while, based on my experience, you can treat it as failure.

Thanks,
    Lester Zhang

All Replies
  • Hi Nigel,

If the email has been read, then the email recall will fail for sure.

When you trigger a recall, there is a choice called Tell me if recall succeeds or fails for each recipient, check the box (default setting), you will be noticed if the recall is success. If you get no result of the recall for a while, based on my experience, you can treat it as failure.

Thanks,
    Lester Zhang

• Hi Nigel,

I’m writing to follow up on the previous thread. Just checking in to see whether the information was helpful.

Thanks,
    Lester Zhang