No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Client Host Blocked using Blocklist 1 - Removal Request

This question is not answered This question is not answered

We're currently in the process of migrating a customer to Office 365. Unfortunately it looks like the public IP of their office is on the Blocklist:

BY2FFO11FD018.mail.protection.outlook.com gave this error:
Service unavailable; Client host [69.193.124.132] blocked using Blocklist 1; To request removal from this list please forward this message to delist@messaging.microsoft.com

I have opened a ticket (SRX[Removed by moderator]ID,) but any help you could provide to expedite this issue would be appreciated, as our customer is anxious to use the new services that they are now paying for.

Thank you,

Sean

All Replies
  • Hi Sean,

Thanks for posting here.

I noticed that you have submitted a service request. And I have checked the service request from my side, it will be responded to within 24 hours. The engineer will investigate the IP address. Based on the current situation, I recommend you continue working on the service request. I will also continue monitoring it. You efforts and patience are appreciated.

Best Regards,
    Anna Shi

• Hi Anna,

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately it has now been over 48 hours, and we still have not received a response. Our customer is understandably frustrated, and any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Sean Croghan

• Hi Sean,

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for the inconvenience.

Based on the current situation, firstly, I would like to know in which situation you get this message that you mentioned in your first post.

Secondly, you can send the email to the mailbox (delist@messaging.microsoft.com) which you shared with us. Some dedicated engineer will deal with them. Moreover, if you need further help, please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards,
    Anna Shi