No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Server Error in '/ecp' Application.

This question is answered This question is answered

Hi All,

We couldn't open owa today, and email set up in Iphone and Ipad are also not working.

we getting this error

Can anyone tell me why this happening?

Regards,

Santhosh

Verified Answer
  • Hi Santhosh,

Could you send me an update on the issue when you are available?

Best Regards,
    Bruce Zhou

All Replies
  • Same problem - no feedback from Microsoft so far

• Hi Mate,

I fixed it.

As  I noticed the error page had the url which is wrong.

So Typed the correct url for the owa and the page came up. However it didn't come up when I clicked on Outlook button in the Admin Portal it didn't come up.

hence I was typing the url for a while. all of sudden the outlook button also started working. Still working. Hope things goes wrong again.

Regards,

Santhosh

• Hi Santhosh,

We noticed the issue of accessing or using Exchange Online services or features this morning. And now the issue has been resolved. Here is the detailed information:
    Closure Summary: On Saturday, May 18, 2013 at approximately 1:40 AM UTC, an issue in our Singapore data center caused some customers to experience problems accessing or using Exchange Online services or features. Investigations determined that a brief power fluctuation in the data center caused some servers to become non-responsive. Engineers moved Exchange traffic to Hong Kong, restoring service. The issue was successfully fixed on Saturday, May 18, 2013 at 5:05AM UTC.

Can you access Exchange Online now?

@Holger,
    Could you check if the issue has been resolved?

Best Regards,
    Bruce Zhou

• It's working now - Thanks!

• Hi Santhosh,

Could you send me an update on the issue when you are available?

Best Regards,
    Bruce Zhou