Sign up for Office 365
Learn more about Office 365
I have a bunch of emails from China bouncing back to me, but have no items in my sent folder.
Any idea how this may have happened and what I can do to prevent this? My Junk-Email is increasing by the second.
Thanks for the feedback.
I’d like to confirm the following information with you:
1. Does this issue occur only when sending emails to external recipients?
2. Do other senders in your Office 365 tenant encounter the same issue?
3. Did you receive the NDR (Non-Delivery Report) when the emails were bounced back? If yes, please provide me with the full NDR via the private message. I have sent you a private message with the subject “NDR request”. Please follow the steps below to reply to it:
• Go to the Your details section on the right side of the community site.
• Click Private messages.
• Click the subject title of the response to read the message.
• You can reply by using the form in this display.
• Click Submit Reply.
1) I am not sending the emails. See the NDR that was sent to you.
2) No. This is only happening to my email.
3) Yes. Please check your inbox.
Since you did not send any emails to the recipient, this notification email should be blocked by FOPE. Therefore, please contact FOPE about this issue. You can find the FOPE support number via this link.