No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

body of the email is truncated

This question has suggested answer(s) This question has suggested answer(s)

Hello,

I have a problem with one of my clients; he is getting emails with the body truncated. I have check similar post with this problem an suggested to disable AVG, thing that I already have done but the problem persist  and I run out of ideas please help

He can see his emails good at his cellphone but when he tries to open it in outlook 2010 the body of the message gets cut.

If he resends the message to me and I resend it to his email account he can read the email.

Please help

All Replies
  • I had the same problem with my Windows XP workstations using Office 2007 and have been able to fix it by making sure all Windows updates have been installed.  And installing .Net 4 client profile and extended option with all the patches.   Deleting the OST file and e-mail profile and recreating the profile again.  Still having intermitten problems with Windows 7 even thou I have installed the same .Net 4 updates.  Microsoft support is trying to go to 2nd level support on Windows 7 issue but for now the Windows XP workstations are getting the full e-mails again.

• Hi Leunam013,

How are things going? Has the issue been resolved?

• Hello and thanks for your help,

In this case the anti-virus wasn’t the problem this was the solution

Go to

1.Send /receive

2.download preferences

3. download full ítems

the client modify how the messages should be displayed

Thanks