No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Can't Paste "Print Screen" into email body on 365 Webmail

This question is answered This question is answered

Trying to take a Screen Shot of a webpage and paste it into the body of an email and forward on to someone, but when I right click, Paste is not even highlighted to select, also Ctrl V does nothing???

I can paste it into a word doc no problem. I found a workaround is to paste into word, save the image as a file then "insert" pic into mail, but what a pain, and much more time consuming, I don't want to save every screen shot I need.

Anyway this can be done? I know I could do it when I used actual Outlook.

Verified Answer
  • Unfortunately this is not supported in Outlook Web Access.  You'll need to attach the image as a file.

All Replies
  • Unfortunately this is not supported in Outlook Web Access.  You'll need to attach the image as a file.

• Thank you Alan! What a pain! I'll be going back to my desktop Outlook ASAP, so far 365 has been nothing but a hassle.

• Hi Trm1,

Based on your situation, I suggest you I suggest you submit feedback.
    If the service is requested frequently, the product team may include it in the future releases.
    Your time and efforts are highly appreciated.

@Alan
    We appreciate your information.

Thanks,
    August Sun