No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Outlook 2013 and icloud

• 2 Followers
  • 1 Reply |
  • This post has 0 verified answers |
Answered (Not Verified) This question has suggested answer(s)

Just downloaded Office 365. Generally pleased. However, after spending an obscene amount of time trying to get icloud to work with Outlook 2013 on my laptop I decided to post a question here.

As far as I can tell it appears that icloud isn't connecting with Outlook. No data file for it appears in the list of Outlook data files. No "refresh icloud." Nothing. When I click the link in icloud that allows me to set up icloud on outlook nothing happens. In fact, now the link simply seems not to show up.

Strangely, it works perfectly fine on my desktop and has for months (even when I was running the preview) ... no idea why.

I have uninstalled, reinstalled, repaired both programs, and a whole list of other things with no luck. Every time I launch icloud I get an error msg that states something like" Microsoft office has an encountered a problem that prohibits it from working correctly..." and then offers me the option to repair. I've gone through the exercise of repairing this a dozen times to no avail.

I'm running office on windows 7 sp1 64-bit with the 32-bit version of outlook (which may be the only one available, it's the one that automatically downloaded).

Has apple released a workable update for icloud? On one thread it said the two were compatible as of Nov. 2012. And it's clearly working on my desktop.

I'd love any feedback from anyone that would help shed some light on this for me.

Thanks,

Spencer

• Post Points: 20
All Replies
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)