No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Username/Password Dilemma

This question is not answered This question is not answered

I have one username which will not connect to the exchange server. Here are relevant facts:

1. If I modify the username, by adding a number for example, I can make a connection.
  2. The issue is present on the 2 windows and 2 android devices I have tested on. (These devices can connect to other accounts)
  3. I can connect through OWA Portal without issue.
  4. The problem connecting with Exchange reports as a Username/Password issue.
  5. MS Technical Support has agreed it is some sort of exchange server issue based on item 1 and 2.
  6. Every day I get an apology, but no action, and someone else tells me they will elevate the issue after having me jump through some hoops to prove item 1 and 2 yet again.

I am on day 6 with MS Technical Support and it appears there is no end in sight. How do I force them in to action or can someone advise me on a self help solution?

All Replies
  • Hi GaTechGuy,

I understand you submitted a Service Request.

To further troubleshooting the issue, I would like to collect the Service Request nubmer. I have sent you a private message on this. It was responded in a private message with a subject of "Information Request".

Please go to the Your details section on the right side of the community site.

Click Private messages.

Click the subject title of the response to read the message.

You can reply by using the form in that display to provide the information requested.

Thanks,

Ray Yang

• Hi GaTechGuy,

Thanks for providing SR number. As the issue may be caused by different reasons, it may need some time for our SR engineers to find out the resolution immediately.

I really appreciate your understanding and patience.

Thanks,

Ray Yang

• I am trying to be patient.

Day 8...

• Hi GaTechGuy,

I monitored the SR and a Support Engineer contacted you. Please follow the engineer's suggestion to troubleshoot this issue.

Thanks,

Ray Yang