No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Error when creating rooms

This question is answered This question is answered

I created 3 rooms last week, and got this error. Today I created 2 rooms and got the same error.

I am unable to open these two new rooms - CANNOT OPEN MAILBOX.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Verified Answer
All Replies
  • Hi JMT,

Just Ignore the error messages Click Save wait for 5-10 minutes then check it. I too done the same issue when i received these messages.

For more information, please refer to the following article:

help.outlook.com/.../ms.exch.ecp.newroommailbox.aspx

Kind Regards,

Surya Begum

• Hi Surya,

Thanks for your reply on the forum.

Hi JMT,

Does the reply above answer your question?

If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. It is always our pleasure to be of assistance.

Thanks,
    Anna Guo

• It answers my question somehwat. But since this seems to be a regular occurrence to me and others, it is surely something Microsoft should fix?

Thanks.

• Hi JMT,

Thanks for pointing this for us. Our product team is working hard to fix this.

If you still have some concern about it, I would suggest you submitting a feedback at

<mymfe.microsoft.com/Microsoft Online Services/Feedback.aspx?formID=210>

Your useful ideas and feedback will help us improve our products and service. Your time and efforts are highly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Anna Guo

• Hi Anna,

I don't really have time to ask questions here and then re-report those that turn out to be bugs and errors somewhere else. I have a job to do as well! I'd like to think Microsoft would be pro-active, monitor these forums, and fix things that are reported here. I know I would if I ran a software house.

Thanks.

• Hi JMT,

Thanks for your reply.

Actually, submitting feedback through the link is a rather formal channel which help to collect customers' feedback about our products and service. Support moderators will also collect the issues and questions that many customer encountered.

If you could send any feedback about your concern about any feature, we will be really appreciated.

If the any service or feature is requests frequently, the product team may include it in the future releases.

We really appreciate your time and support.

Thanks,
    Anna Guo