No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Domain verification failed

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Replies |
  • This post has 1 verified answer |
Answered (Verified) This question is answered

Hello, I am trying to verify domain stamarina.co.uk in office 365. After reading about similar problems other people had, I have added txt record and changed name servers for the domain to the default registrar's ones. It has been more than 72 hours but still nothing works. Is there anything else that can be done? I was using Microsoft Live Small Business before and never experienced any problems. Please, can anyone help?

• Post Points: 20
Verified Answer
All Replies
  • Hi OlgaK,

I would like to confirm that have you added the TXT record before or after you changed the name servers to the default registrar? If the TXT record was created before you changed the name server, please delete and re-create it. The DNS records created before the name server records might not be able to detected normally.

If the TXT record is correct, please try to troubleshoot the issue with the steps in this article:

Troubleshoot domain verification issues in Office 365

Alternatively, you can also try to verify your domain with a MX record.

Thanks,
    Reken Liu

• Top 50 Contributor
    • Male
    • Post Points: 0
  • Thanks a lot for your help! I deleted txt record and recreated it again and it worked! I think the problem was that I tried to edit the txt record before instead of deleting it completely. Anyway, I am very grateful for your advice!

• Not Ranked
    • Post Points: 0
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)