No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Redelegation Error with MelbourneIT

• 2 Followers
  • 4 Replies |
  • This post has 0 verified answers |
Answered (Not Verified) This question has suggested answer(s)

I have completed the necessary steps to transition my site (www.purebioclean.com) and email to O365 and have attempted to redelegate the nameservers in accordance with Microsoft's instructions.  However, after entering the correct nameservers in my MelbourneIT account I receive a nondescript error "Cannot redelegate domain".   This problem has resulted in no email capability and no web site access for this past weekend.

This morning I called the toll free number (again) for Microsoft's registrar partner for this project, MelboureIT and spoke to a gentleman who confirmed he received the same error message when attempting to redelegate my domain to O365 nameservers.  He said the problem was one that he has to escalate to the "Fulfillment team", however, given that Microsoft's O365 registrar partner is in Australia they are 15 hours ahead.  Consequently since it is 9:00 AM EDT as I write this, MelbourneIT won't have anyone to even begin looking into the problem until 10 hours from now (according the their support associate).  In the mean time, I'm still dead in the water.  Finally, for what it is worth the phone call quality is very, very poor each time I've called MIT.  To say the least, I'm less than impressed and more than a little frustrated.

If anyone has any suggestions as to how to proceed, I very much welcome the input.

Thanks,

Bob

• Post Points: 20
All Replies
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)