No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

entourage office 2008 for mac

This question is answered This question is answered
How to configure the exchange(mapi) setup in  entourage office 2008 for mac.i tested for pop and imap its works fine . please can able get the steps for configurations of entourage.
Verified Answer
  • Hi Balakrishnaa,
    For configuring Entourage 2008 with Office 365 using Exchange connection, firstly we need to install Entourage 2008, Web Services Edition, then create a new identity in Entourage 2008 to access Office 365 using Exchange connection.

For detailed instructions, please refer to
    Set Up Entourage 2008, Web Services Edition for Your Account   http://help.outlook.com/en-us/140/ee461397.aspx

Tip: With Exchange connections you can sync more features than IMAP or POP access, including iCal and Address Book.

If you have other questions, please feel free to post on the forum.

Thanks,
    Evan Zhang

All Replies
  • Hi Balakrishnaa,
    For configuring Entourage 2008 with Office 365 using Exchange connection, firstly we need to install Entourage 2008, Web Services Edition, then create a new identity in Entourage 2008 to access Office 365 using Exchange connection.

For detailed instructions, please refer to
    Set Up Entourage 2008, Web Services Edition for Your Account   http://help.outlook.com/en-us/140/ee461397.aspx

Tip: With Exchange connections you can sync more features than IMAP or POP access, including iCal and Address Book.

If you have other questions, please feel free to post on the forum.

Thanks,
    Evan Zhang

• Hi Balakrishnaa,

I'm writting to follow up my previous reply. If you need further assistant, please let me know.

Thanks,

Evan Zhang

• problem is resolved by updating install Entourage 2008, Web Services Edition

• Hi Balakrishnaa,

I am very glad to hear that the issue has been resolved after updating Entourage 2008, Web Services Edition.

If you have any other questions when using Office 365 in the future, please feel free to post it in the forum.

Thanks,
    Monica Tong