No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Constant delivery delays and undeliverables generated from bigfish.com

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Replies |
  • This post has 0 verified answers |
Answered (Not Verified) This question has suggested answer(s)
I have 4 clients that are all on microsoft hosted email and are consistenly getting delivery delays and undeliverables when sending to our internal exchange 2010 environment. I can provide the destination domain, headers, and ndr's when requested. When I put the headers into the analyze headers section of the www.mxtoolbox.com website I don't see the actual messages even making it to the destination domain only within the microsoft environment. It doesn't indicate any issues just shows delays in the bigfish.com world. Are there others experiencing this? What can be done about it to help our clients be allowed to send us email without issues. We don't have issues with any other clients that host there email either internally or someone besides microsoft. Thanks in advance.
  • Post Points: 20
All Replies
  • Hi jkoelker,

I would like to confirm whether you are only using Exchange server.

If yes, I suggest you post the issue in our Exchange server forum for a better response.

If not, could you please provide the mail header for further research?

I have sent you a private message asking for the mail header. Here are the steps to check it:

• Go to the Your details section on the right side of the community site. 

• Click Private messages.

• Click the subject title of the response to read the message.

• You can reply by using the form on this display.

• Click Submit Reply.

Thanks,

Cherry Wang

• Top 25 Contributor
    • Post Points: 0
  • Hi jkoelker,

I have received your private message about the information of the mail header. And, I suggest you contact our FOPE team for a better response. You can get the contact information via the private message I have replied to you.

Thanks,

Cherry Wang

• Top 25 Contributor
    • Post Points: 0
    Suggested by
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)