Offline Office Install

• 2 Followers
  • 3 Replies |
  • This post has 1 verified answer |
Answered (Verified) This question is answered

Hi there

I need to know, I have a client running quite a few E3 subscriptions and we need to install the Office 2013 Professional Plus on several computers.

I cant seem to find the offline installer for this. surely there must be one as downloading the program on 2o pc's at a time will take a long time and really isn't practical.

if anyone can let me know that will be great.

thanks a lot!

Steven

• Post Points: 20
Verified Answer
  • Hi Steven,

Office 2013 Professional Plus uses Click-to-Run for installation, which is a Microsoft streaming and virtualization technology that you can use to install and update Office products. You can open and start to use the product before the whole product is installed. While you are using the product, the rest of the product is being downloaded in the background. That is, it's required to keep in an online environment.

Thanks,
    Cherry Wang

• Top 25 Contributor
    • Post Points: 0
All Replies
  • Hi

thank you, I understand that, but I don't want to install it like that.

why do they offer the office 2012 as a downloadable full version installer and not the 2013?

I really need it as a full download if its possible at all.

so is this possible at all or not?

thank you so far

• Not Ranked
  • Hi Steven,

I understand that the new install approach is not the way as you like. I have noticed that some other users have asked the similar question, therefore, I suggest you send feedback to our operation team, and our engineers will collect the feedback. If the service is requested frequently, the product team may improve it in the future product releases. Your time and efforts would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Cherry Wang

• Top 25 Contributor
    Suggested by
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)