Can’t access to my Oficce365 account

• 3 Followers
  • 6 Replies |
  • This post has 0 verified answers |
Answered (Not Verified) This question has suggested answer(s)
Hello,

I can’t access to my Oficce365 account by User ID and password

Notify me a message: 

The user ID you entered does not exist. Please check that you have typed your user ID correctly.

my user ID is

pracawuk@[PII removed by Moderator].onmicrosoft.com

Please Help,

Ziggy

• Post Points: 50
All Replies
  • Hi Ziggy,

Are you the admin of your Office 365 tenant? Based on the error message, the issue occurs to the user account name. If you are not the administrator of your organization, please contact with your admin to double check what your user account is.

Meanwhile, when you mention “can’t access to my Office 365 account”, what are you trying to access? The portal address of Office 365 is https://portal.microsoftonline.com. Please use your account to access this URL and check whether you can login successfully.

If the issue persists, can you provide the screenshots for further troubleshooting? To upload screenshots, click Use rich formatting in this thread and select Insert Image.

Thanks,
    Kevin Cui

• Top 50 Contributor
    • Post Points: 0
    Suggested by
  • Hi,
    I'm a Admin and I have previously worked on my side, but I can't access my account. I do not know where I made a mistake, but tried everything.
    Thanks
    Ziggy

• Not Ranked
  • Hi Ziggy,

Thanks for your above screenshots provided.

Since you have registered your account but it still promotes that your user ID does not exist, a possible root cause is you have changed your email address to use your vanity domain at Office 365 Portal.

With the information you provided, I checked your tenant information in our system, and found that you had added your customer domain name (xxx.co.uk) to your Office 365 account. In this situation, I suggest you try to log into Office 365 Portal with pracawuk@xxx.co.uk as user name(change xxx to your own domain name). You may need to reset your password if you still can’t get logged in.

Please let us know if we can further assist.

Best Regards,
    Evan Zhang

• Top 25 Contributor
    Suggested by
  • Hi Ziggy,

Just checking in to see if there are any other problems we can assist, if so, please feel free to post back.

Thanks,
    Evan Zhang

• Top 25 Contributor
  • Hello Evan Zhang,

I have more or less the same problem with a costumer EOP contract for the domain "[PII removed by moderator].onmicrosoft.com". I don't have no admin Access anymore. Reseting the admin georg.runggatscher@berufsschule4.onmicrosoft.com it says "The user ID you entered does not exist. Please check that you have typed your user ID correctly"

Can you assist me to get Access on the site again?

Best regards

Georg Runggatscher

• Not Ranked
  • Hi Georg,

Could you open a new thread in our forum regarding the issue? This is so we can help you dedicatedly.

You can click on "Post a question" on the upper right corner of this page to compose a new thread. Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Evan Zhang

• Top 25 Contributor
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)