No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

How do I add an additional email account?

This question has suggested answer(s) This question has suggested answer(s)
I have two domains of which I would like to operate through Office 365. How do I set this up?
All Replies
  • Hello,

To begin, you will want to verify both Domains within Office 365. Log into portal.microsoftonline.com and click on Domains. Next click Add a Domain, you will be asked to first verify that you own the domain. Grab the TXT record and head on over to your Domain Registrar, Locate your domain and add the TXT record, wait about 15 minutes and verify that your changes have been propagated across the Internet. Once you verify that the changes have propagated across Internet head on back to the Domains page within Office 365 and finish verifying your domain.

Once you have finished verifying your Domain you will need to add the DNS records given to you by Office 365. You will need to place all 3 (TXT,CNAME,MX) records so that mail is properly flowing to your Exchange Account. Once you have added all 3 DNS records allow them to propagate across the Internet and then click verify within Office 365.

After all this has been done, you can create Users with the domains you have verified.

• Hi IT Patch,

Daniel’s answer is correct. Thanks, Daniel.

In addition, I have found an article about how to set up and manage domains in Office 365 for your reference.
    You can find some useful video in it. The link of the article as below:
    http://office.microsoft.com/client/15/help/preview?AssetId=HA102819938&lcid=1033&NS=O365PROADMIN&Version=15&CTT=5&origin=FH102827072english

Regards,
    Wilfred Ying

• Hi IT Patch,

How are things going?
    Do you need further assistance with the issue?

Thanks,
    Wilfred Ying