No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Unable to access Share Point

• This post has 4 Replies |
  • 2 Followers
  • I am a new user to  Microsoft Office 365 and am unable to access our companies Share Point.  We are on the 30 day trial so no one at our company is well versed in the program.  I have contacted our Administrator and she said I am listed as a user.  Is there something I should be doing on my end that I'm not aware of?  Is there a phone number for IT support so that I can talk to an acutal person?

0 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

• Hi Tracyz,

Thanks for sharing with this question.

I would like you to contact your administrator to confirm that she has assigned to your SharePoint's license.

Please feel free to let me know result and have a nice day!

Thanks,

Jackie

• I have checked with my administrator again this morning and she said that I am assigned as a SharePoint licensee on our company site.  Please advise as to what we can try next.

Thank you...

• Hi Tracyz,

Thanks for reply. You can try these methods to resolve this problem.

A. Please let your administrator log in MOP(Microsoft Online Portal) with his Microsoft Online Services ID and password, and cancel your account SharePoint Online license, the log off the MOP.  After 5 minutes, log in it again, and re-add your account SharePoint Online license.

Currently, you can try to log in your Team Site again.

B. Please ask administrator to check your account permission in SharePoint team site.

1. Please click the Site Actions button and choose the Site settings item in the Team Site page.

2. Please click the Site permissions button below User and Permissionsin this page.

3. Please click the Check Permissions button in this page.

4. Please input your user name in User/Group and click the Check Now button to find out whether the account has enough permission to access SharePoint site.

C. Please ask the administrator to try to use your account and password log in Team Site. Administrator does not assign your account permission if the administrator cannot log in the Team Site with your account.

Please feel free to let me know result and have a nice day!

Thanks,

Jackie

• Hi Tracyz,

Do you need any other help with this issue?

Thanks,

Jackie

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)