No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

second tester

This question is answered This question is answered

I have E3 by myself but as a developer I would like to be able to have one more user for testing permissions since changing permissions does not have any effect on me.

Is there a way to accomplish this without having to pay for another user. I am only interested in showing that if If I want to have a read only permission that is what I get.

thanks

Verified Answer
  • Hello spwebdev,

Unfortunately, only licensed users can view your SharePoint Online site collections.  If you create a public facing website then anyone can view that website, but they won't be able to sign into the actual SharePoint site collections themselves without a license.

• Thanks Alexander

All Replies
  • Hello spwebdev,

Unfortunately, only licensed users can view your SharePoint Online site collections.  If you create a public facing website then anyone can view that website, but they won't be able to sign into the actual SharePoint site collections themselves without a license.

• Thanks Alexander